Tuesday, July 8

Yet another

Messy messy night. Am promising myself to never drink again. Lol yes I know, you all think it's bulldust but seriously, I'm off that evil doing...................lol for the next week or so at least. I hate the vomit, the nausea, the bloatedness, the mess. One smart and obvious advice would be to never wear your "favourite" something when you're planning on getting smashed. I feel both guilt and sorrow for my suede shoes and jacket.

But anyway, I'm hungry. hungry for clothes and food (BEER BATTERED FRIES, BANANA LEAF RICE). Brain refuses to cooperate today. Anyone know what I can do to help existing braincells to duplicate quicker, or to help produce more of them?

Ps - went to the dentist this morning and now my teeth are sore. I've been told to floss more often haha even my teeth shows that I'm lazy. Off to get some panadol. xo

No comments: