Tuesday, July 15

from all over





Those horns intrigue me. They're made out of diamantes? (diamonds?)
Been sick for the past 2 days, haven't had the energy to blog. or go out. But I did go out for dinner tonight. It was lovely. Had some rip-off tiger prawns, cold octopus and frites lol. I love that word, frites. He came over to cook me porridge today while I was in bed, twas kinda cute. And I've got to see lots of people before I leave on Wed night.
I figured something in the past few weeks I've been here. Realised that I've grown so much as a person since I've moved to Melb. I guess it's the experience in a busier city and also having to be more independent, moving out of my comfort zone and having to try new things. Coming back here, I realised that heaps of my old mates (those who were very close and those who were not so) have rather different values and perspectives of things. I am comfortable to say that I've moved on from that stage they are currently in. (as most of us do go through that stage). And I guess I'm content to be where I stand today. I'm just hoping for the best for all of them as they experiment with life and am also hoping that one day most if not all of us, will cross paths and be on the same wavelength as one another.
I miss my rents already. Off to eat some leftovers. I'm always hungarrrry. x

No comments: