Friday, July 18

Absence

Have been too busy and tired for the past few days thus haven't been posting. Got to Melb yday morning 4.50am (est), slept all the way through till 1.30 and went out to show B around. Didn't end up going out last night as we were too tired and cold. Still deciding on where to go tonight. But defos shopping again in the daytime. The plane trip was alright. Good thing there wasn't any delays (which Qantas is famous for).

Ps. new season for GG comes out on Sept 1 (which is yonks away). Can't wait though, it's gna be set in the South Hamptons.

I hate the cold..... but at least it's not so bad over here, pretty similar to Perth weather. We got our tans done the other day (my first time) and omg I thought it turned out disastrous in the first 7 hours but thank god it washes off and goes all even after that. But it looks good now, all browned up. it's 11.50am here and i'm starving. The boy is still sleeping as I've gotten HIM sick now. I must upload pictures from my camera as I've promised myself to but .... I'll do it later.

Have been browsing through quite a bit of Ginger&Smart stuff. I LOVE IT! Go onto vogue.com.au and search up their stuff during Rosemount FW and tell me what you think. especially of those fringe sandals!!!!!!! Saw a lovely pair of shoes yday but part of it is made out of......velcro. Not sure if it's gna look cheapish or if it's worth the moolah. Kept them on hold till the end of today so I can keep browsing for the perfect pair.

Will update when I get back! x

No comments: