Tuesday, July 29

Back in the game

Hi again. Have not fully recovered but am well enough to update. Ok, so much has happened. Basically, B and the boy have gone back to Perth. So it's just me, but the rents are back from NZ so its all good. Thank god for the company and love (you get lots of that when you're sick). Ok first major event is...... let's see. Ok my phone died, maybe I wouldn't call it an event but it is some sad ass happening. I wish to replace it with a Black Lg enV2. Do Check it out(on ebay or the lg website) if you guys have the time and let me know what you think of it. The death of my phone meant that 1) I've lost all my contacts 2) I've lost all pictures and videos of my loved ones 3) I've lost all key dates! Yeah I'm pretty screwed. For now I've gotta stick to an old nokia model. lol come to think about it, it's only a fricken phone. It sucks to be way too dependent on technology. I wish I could live like a caveman (only having basic necessities such as food (raw meat off the bone) and shelter (bits of big fat leaves covering my head) - minus the nice bags and shoes lol)

Ok Secondly, I've been in bed for 5 days or longer even. Had a massive fever/cold/flu. It's gone down today so it's all good. the fever kept coming and going and i swear i thought i was about to die. I've actually been continuously ill since Perth. It's bloody amazing. First the cold for 2 weeks then the pause for 2 days (I thought I had recovered) then the FEVER. I blame the cold. Right now I'm coughing like some Bronchitis patient. So much phlegm, gross. Getting my arse out of bed and to uni for an hour later.

Um what else. Oh I've been borrowing heaps of dvds from the video shop downstairs. Lol, that was all we got up to while B/He/I was sick. Factory Girl was good, American Pie Beta House was cheesy as. I wnat to watch Chocolatt and Amelie!!! Still haven't gotten around to downloading/borrowing them.

Strangely, the weather is soo good. It's so so sunny out there, clear blue skies. I feel like a pathetic person just lying on the couch all day. I did manage to do a bit of shopping while B was here. Picked up 5/6 tops (my dress fetish has died down) and some other bits and pieces like a jacket. I've been in the same trackies and jumper for 5 days! Embarrassing much. Time for a lovely warm shower, then off to a tute.
P/s : Love Actually continues to entertain although I've seen it a number of times. I love my English actors.
Ppssss: I MISSS YOUUUUUUU shitloads Boy.

No comments: