Tuesday, July 22

The holidays


are coming to an end! Got my sem 2 timetable- an hour on mondays, 2 hours on tuesdays and an hour on thursdays. Been a slug on here cos theyre both over. Been having quite an eventful and exhausting week. Went out friday and saturday night despite the flu. Went to preview on Friday (foc night haha thanks becky) and to seven on saturday (they wanted to check it out, I personally don't like the place). Been shopping with B. She's bought the whole of Melb. Oh, I also watched The Dark Knight, pretty much one of the best movies I've seen although there were some bits I didn't get which means I have to watch it again. It was weird seeing our very own Ledger in it though, he was so good as Joker. But it just gave me the chills just watching him. act. scarily. But yeah, they're saying that he's expected to get an oscar this year. What else, oh went to the Crown twice in the past two days. B seems to like the cas as she got to win 50 bucks. Going to Art Deco exhibition on Wed night and the zoo during the day. not that much out there that I'd like to buy actually, most things are ugly, or just too expensive (and wonderful). Just borrowed some dvds from downstairs. Fool's Gold is pretty bad, but I love Kate Hudson so therethere. Can't wait to watch Factory Girl. Off to a long day of shopping and drinks tmr night. x. ps. how is everybody!

No comments: