Friday, July 4

Peevish

I was thinking when I woke up this morning. What are some things that annoy me?

The list goes on but here are a few of them :
1) on-going noise (people talking, rattling pots and pans/shuffling of furniture,radio/tv) and light (very sensitive) while I'm asleep/trying to sleep.
2) waking up tired- this is bad, it spoils my day cos I can't do things to the best of my ability as my batteries arent fully charged. I also get more sensitive (cranky in other words).
3) Forgetting my toothbrush- I did that last night, ended up having to use my fingers haha (bad experiment, doesn't work. just leaves the minty taste/breath afterwards).
4) PIMPLES on forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - omg what the hell is wrong with me. been having skin nightmares for the past few weeks. is it the wrong facewash/toner/moisturiser? not eating healthy enough? not drinking enough water? someone tell me please, or perhaps suggest a good remedy? ps, I have long hair, does it have something to do with that?
5) Red, dry eyes (due to contacts? light? heaters?)- have had a problem with that for the past 6 months. eye drops can't save me. IN NEED OF A BETTER TREATMENT.
6) beaches with warm/hot-ish water- can't do. my mind gets too creative and thinks up reasons for such temperature (perhaps excretion overload?)
7) messssiness. I mightn't be the cleanest person, but I just can't do clutter (it's probably because the mother's a clean freak too). There's a saying something along the lines of "You reflect the state that your bedroom is in. If it's in a mess, it means that your mind is perhaps in an uneasy state where you have outstanding problems to sort. If it's clean and spacious, it usually (not all the time) means that you are happy and .... free?" lol.

Dinner tonight with a gf I haven't seen in 3 years! Can't wait x

P.s I hate overcast weather, and rain.

2 comments:

travelbugme said...

Pimples on forehead, oh tell me about it. I just hate it too. And whats worse it seems to know exactly WHEN to come out. Gah!

I hate rainy weather too!

Mischeyl said...

LOL. Damn straight, love. I'm sure you look amazing anyway (with/without a few zits). It's been raining ALL day here in Perth. I'm sitting on my ass on a Friday night, blogging instead of you know, painting the town red and blue! YOU have a great weekend though. Thanks for the comment. x