Tuesday, August 5

the Week

My beaver, Zacky, came over from Perth for a visit. Being the busy bee that he always is, I somehow managed to hang out with him today. Took him around, did a bit of shopping and then onto a lovely dinner at Koko. I'm still on the holiday mode, thus am very behind uni (life is good). Looking forward to the weekend. Birthday thursday night, and some event at QBH on sat. I'm still on antibiotics so some self-control with drinks is needed this weekend. Havent' been doing much, been tired. Head is heavy. Still haven't got the maid outfit for thurs, going into another costume shop tomorrow. A fairly ugly outfit I found at a costume shop at Hardware Lane was 70 bucks. It was way too long and .. ugly. No luck there.

P.s I can't wait to see you. 42 days baby.

No comments: