Friday, August 1

Frosty

I've decided I'd rather hibernate for the next four months than be outdoors, being blown about by melb's gustyy winds. So yeah next few months consist of heaps of dvds, my furry doona and hot chocolate. It only starts to get warm in oct/nov(temperatures around 15-25), how stuuupid. I swear I will make sure I only live in a tropical country when I have my own family (no not malaysia lol) Anyway did a bit of shopping today. Got THE shoes. THE shoes! Finally found em, after all these months. in some random shoe boutique. Theyre black patent. A feminine version of the heeled gladiators. It's heel is the major attraction. It is indeed, slim and high! As I've mentioned, it is so hard to find a lovely pair of pumps these days without absolutely burning your pockets. They're usually all too chunky and rough. Anyway I'm off to watch WANTED in a little bit. Can't wait, heard it's even better than The Dark Knight. I've been a major slacker in Uni, must start going to classes next week. Must also go costume shopping (maid outfit is a must) for Valerie's birthday. It's gna be hilarious strutting around Chinatown in that outfit. Ps what does everyone think of Jess's (from the Veronica's) leaked pictures haha. x

No comments: