Wednesday, August 20

The weather's been a b i t c h around here. Otherwise all is well, everyday is pretty much a routine. Was on the tram earlier (pretty much my dominant form of travelling), and I realised that time went by so quickly cos I had my ipod on. It usually takes 20 mins to get to uni and time would go by sooo slowly and everyone just stares at each other and at people getting off/on (awkward much).


Oh and guess what, Air Asia is launching Melb - Kl for RM 99 one way starting from November. They're taking bookings tomorrow guys so be first in! Lol my first time on AA.

The cocktail is tomorrow night, figured I'd go with my white ruffled dress I bought a few months ago and still havent worn. It's simple, but simplicity always flatters and is no doubt the safer option. I found a black silk sash which I'll be using as a belt. (I always forget what I have and it helps to dig through drawers to find unexpected treasures).

very exciteeeed for work on friday (better not be though, might get so sick of it by the end of the day). going to make myself a fruit salad. xxx

listening to-

Lots of robin thicke (george michael/jt)

moreeeee of lily allen (friday night, naive (cover))

a bit of the kooks

the bird and the bee

No comments: