Tuesday, August 12

I have an eye

On the Loubette! The much-loved shoe clasps, ahh. The very colour itself, such a pretty shade Personally I'm not much of a pink fan but voila, I think this is it!

I've been such a bum, procrastinating to get all my uniwork done. Instead I.. eat, go to the gym, and who knows. The weekend was average, went out to qbh for some joint event on saturday. The actual venue is pretty great, as the dance floor is surprisingly MASSIVE (it's the biggest I've come across so far? even compared to mos). but yeah it was perhaps because i went with a little group and there were so so many randoms (some were strange?). What else did I get up to. I got an LBD, yes another one. This time it's slightly different. You fold a sheet of 5cm by 2cm sheet of paper lengthwise, so you get some sort of flap, and yeah theres about 300 of those flaps on my dress. ok thats sounds weird but it creates some sort of ... tier-ing/flapping effect. Quite an interesting buy. Didn't get up to much on the weekend really.

Am attending my first lecture for some units today haha (it's already week 3). I figured that I take 3 hours to do an hour worth of audio lecture at home so yeah its a must to go today. Catch you guys later. x

No comments: