Monday, August 25

my bubble.

listening to good foot by jt and timbaaa & boston by augustana


Well, how are things, fellow readers? To be honest, I've been well. That's the first lol.

Past few weeks have gone by too quickly though. Too little time to catch up on work and to meet due dates. The cocktail on thurs night went well, as we ended the night with karaoke again. Went to buy a pair of kicks and finally, a soccer ball on the weekend. doubt ill have the time to kick around much but anyway. can't wait to play lots of futsal in summer.

I worked all day sat and sun, worked! shop interior is pretty, the theme is pretty much black, glass-y and mirror-y. My bosses are in fact designing the clothes so yeah, plenty of interesting one-off pieces.


Unexpectedly went out Sat night to an event i was suppose to "promote" for (lol, didn't do a very good job at that). and by sunday night, my whole body felt like it was about to fall off. lol so sore everywhere.

I've been reflecting and thinking over things in the past few days.
A transitory phase is one I'm facing at the moment.
still getting to know people, expanding my connections etc.
great to have a new job though, nice to have moolah coming in once in a while.
i've also decided that i shouldn't have to see people i don't need or want to. life is too short to put up with unnecessary drama/hassle. (something i seriously need to work on)
family definitely comes first, after all they're always going to/have to be there.
definitely missing my loved ones back in perth <3

off to makan. x

No comments: