Friday, June 27

Hush boy.






Watched "The Boleyn Girl" today. Not too bad I guess, as it's based on a true story. I can't seem to choose between the two. Their beauty are extremes of one another. Natalie being doll-like , possessing the perfectest features. Scarlett aka our century's curvalicious Marilyn Monroe. Anyway, it poured today. Hate stepping into puddles. Rain makes me mad, sans an umbrella. Can't wait to watch "The Love Guru"! Comes out on the 10th. Was planning our summer trip around Asia again today.

So the plan is looking something like this.

Kl - Sg - Bangkok - Kl - Hong Kong - Macau - Guangzhou - Kl

Looking extremely forward to Thailand. Thais are so hot, and their food ahhh heaven andddddd not forgetting, it's so so much cheaper! Gotta start saving up though. Macau should be good too, a mini Vegas, minus the warehouse shopping. It's also good that I'll get to have sufficient dosages of hot and cold weather ;) My pale skin is so icky atm. I look sick.

Am watching Season 2 of SATC. They released Season 1 exactly a decade ago which explains why their outfits are ancient. But the girls are still as cool and fun as ever.

Gotta continue my marathon. X

No comments: