Thursday, June 26

12.29am- :Latest Juice



Aren't the layers so pretty? Perfectly ruffled at the top, and perfectly tiered all the way down



Loving the boxness. shoes, ruffles, the lot




Interesting-. The red is so... attractive! It's rather Carrie?

Some of my favourite from today's Balenciaga Resort Collection

Had a fairly average night. Got my hair cut, got layers done, but not the extreme mullet like the good ol embarrassing days- ah how light my head feels now. Squeezed in a K sesh after. There really isn't much to do in Perth. Pretty green surroundings, clean air. Beautiful people, that's about it? Have actually been craving to go skiing/island hopping (total extreme cases of weather). After posting "PLACES I WANT TO GO", Bora would be perfect right now. I miss the beach, I miss the hot hot sticky weather (as the grass is always greener on the other side), I miss the...SUN. Winter makes me sad, and boring. And rain makes me sad..DER. I've got lunch dates with the girls whom I haven't seen for monthsss for the rest of this week which I'm looking forward to.

P.s: Hope you enjoyed Nicolas Gheisquiere's creations as much as I did.

No comments: