Thursday, June 26

Don't you hate it when

you walk into expensive shops and some of the workers in there are so anal, they think they're the hottest piece of ass so they check u out from top to bottom when u make an entrance (making me feel littler than my 153cm self) Ha. That happened today. Couldn't be bothered dressing up to the shops so I ended up being the ultimate victim. Some don't acknowledge you, some do but they do it so reluctantly. They need to realise that everyone is entitled to look themselves, that people don't necessarily pile on pretty make-up and clothes to go shopping all the time. Well, it's a fact that well-dressed people do get better customer service. Guess that's a human nature. Well on the less-angry side, I found some pretty stilettos today. Didn't get to grab em as I was rushing for time. It's so hard to find pretty pumps atm, well affordable ones anyway. Most of the affordable shoes right now are chunky and I already have a few of them. And the stiletto pumps out atm are ... too glam and eveningwear. I want a versatile pair!!! One I can wear to dance the night away in and one I can wear to more formal events but again it's almost impossible to find the perfect pair!

Well, I've found some (actually, LOTS) that are out of my budget. Hope you like em too. I'll post em on the next post.

No comments: