Sunday, June 29

Messy


Yeah feels like it's been a while since I last blogged. K last night was pretty fun, and dirty haha. Spilt drinks everywhere and by the end of the night my shoes and thighs were sticky as from baileys and vodka. Also ended up wiping out chunks of what happened due to over-indulging in unhealthy substances. Woke up at 6am, stomach was queasy, hence rushed to the toilet to do the V activity. That was the first round, got up an hour later and did it again. Surprisingly two rounds was it. Ok never again, I'm off boozing for the next 3 days. Still hungover now eurrrgh.

Borrowed Air Babylon a few days ago, lovin all of Imogen's series. So tired as I'm writing this, plans for the week are... lunch with KayKay tmr, dinner with the girls. must also squeeze in my other half in between. tuesday, ah it's cheap ass Tuesdays- half price waffles and spending the day with Amy. Wednesday, ahh can't think that far. 18 more days til Melb. Cannot wait. I MISS MY BED.

Speak soon. x

No comments: