Monday, June 23

SO anyway,


I've decided on a last attempt on blogging. The other two failed miserably as I left them hanging after 2 entries. So.....I've decided, this is gna be a page where I can ramble on about stuff that doesn't fit in my everyday conversation. So be prepared to read about nothingness, and bits and bobs of my daily life and my inspirations.

Perhaps I shall introduce myself. Standing at 153-158cm tall(depending on the shoes), they call me an 18 year old "FEMALE ENERGIZER BUNNY". Short but powerful. Ha . A youngan , who has just moved to a big big city (Melbourne- where I'm so insignificant and loving it), and currently, STUDYING (I hate that word) in uni. Have a bunch of dreams I'd like to pursue. I'll talk about them as we go along or else this entry will take up 1000 pages.

Nothing interesting happened today, the usual. Woke up, had a salami focaccia, took ages to get ready (according to him, but you know, ages for them is like 10 minutes), had lunch with B, my... twinsister. well not really, she just happens to be Asian also and my bestfriend so we refer ourselves as that. And here I am at his place. On his computer. Attempting to blog. Hope this lasts. No plans for tonight. Ah Perth on a Monday night. What is there to do? I'll leave it as that. Keep in touch (when something interesting happens), xx.
P.s Francoise Hardy is my love for the month, so bear with the images.

No comments: