Wednesday, September 3

bring me flowers

check out peter som's 09 resort collection. awesome stuff.
julian louie's (just got to know him) got some cool designs.

Wow it's been some time. Been busy with uni, uni, uni, work, night outs. I've also fallen sick. again. Thank god it's a mild bug. Not as hardcore as my three-week infection.

Lots of deadlines to meet.
one friday,
one next monday,
one next wednesday.
Trying to balance out stress levels and work/play time. Kim's birthday tomorrow ;) Eve friday night. study all weekend. wee it's not that bad. love the feeling (miss it actually) after u've handed in something or after uv had a productive day lol.

gemma's gone back to londontown. seriously miss hanging out with that jewel. hope she reads this.


am going back to Perth in ..... less than 2 weeks. damn it's gone so quick. can't believe i missed the snow this year. Queenstown is a must for skiing next winter (gemma's coming then and so are my cousins!) oh and spring finally arrived! unfortunately the weather's still awful lol.

ps how was GG people? I'm saving myself to watch it only when i get back to perth. xo

No comments: